Zombies please

Started by Mike Stangel on Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 3241-3270 of 3382 posts

Jacobus James Leidy

one of his wives

Demas L Hill

siblings

Private User thank you.

Part of the children are Zombies @Marie-Louise Archange Louisa Navarre

Mary Springham (Yardley)

Husband a zombie female, have right husband there, tried to merge but now 2 of him :(

Thanks Shaz

Her parents and some of her children. Mary Ann Tompkins

All done (I think).

Her husband and children Elizabeth Baldwin Kent

Tamás Flinn Caldwell-Gilbert
pls check
I did not do the grands

Angus Wood-Salomon thank you.

parents are zomibies
@Lando II, count of Aquino

@Duke Jian of Zheng, Jiǎn Gōng, Jiā, 鄭簡公, 嘉, 59, 10

Chien Kung of Cheng
Birth: circa -577
Immediate Family:
Son of Hsi Kung of Cheng
Father of <private> of Cheng

at least 5 generations either direction - looks like a direct line descent

Thanks @Jim Wile

@Duke Jian of Zheng, Jiǎn Gōng, Jiā, 鄭簡公, 嘉, 59, 10

Chien Kung of Cheng
Immediate Family:
Son of Hsi Kung of Cheng

zombies in next 3 generations @Khosrau II "the Victorious", King of Persia

Judith "Judi" Elaine (McKee) Burns I'll have a look, at first sight it seems most of these zombies are duplicates entered recently by Private User

René Pierre de Foret his parents and partners are set to private, and we're talking the 1600's

So @Ard van Bergen you are telling me that anyone on GENI is allowed to maintain a "private" tree with profiles dating before 1000? Of which these are

zombies in next 3 generations
@Khosrau II "the Victorious", King of Persia

Khosrau MP
Birth: circa 550 Ctesiphon, Baghdād, Iraq
Death: April 3, 628 (74-82) Ctesiphon, Baghdād, Iraq (Executed on Kavadh II's order by Mir Hormozd)
Place of Burial: Ctesiphon, Baghdād, Iraq

@Chien Kung of Cheng
Chien Kung of Cheng
Immediate Family:
Son of Hsi Kung of Cheng

Judith "Judi" Elaine (McKee) Burns no, that's not what I'm telling you. The problem is that there are about 1000 of these profiles (by this particular user), and just making a handful of them public manually does hardly make a difference. I've raised the issue in a curator-only discussion to see if we can come up with a better solution

Private User
Please check, there are numerous matches that have to be done from the DNA feature trees, that is the profiles you may be seeing.

@Ard van Bergen Okay its not only this user but many in 2016 that have added duplicates - so my hands are tied at cleaning up my personal file unless I do extensive research off GENI through MH, Ancestry, Wikipedia, and GOOGLE to solve these private profiles if they even can be done that way Some I can some I can't This method is time consuming and frustrating - it takes time away for more productive research and keeping a duplicate tree off line - that matches the GENI tree and It DOES MAKE a difference to a users personal tree that is being kept offline

Judith "Judi" Elaine (McKee) Burns, I'm merging the Dukes of Cheng (or Zheng) in.

@Angus Wood-Salomon yes, thank you, when I returned to that profile, it is all fixed. I have been doing merges for it seems like forever!

yes Angus Wood-Salomon when I returned to the profile, it is fixed. I have been going through 15 pages of tree matches for the last several months, most can be completed, but some!!!!!

Private User
Yes it will seem like that for a while until we get those trees merged in..

Zina Shumway

Husband

Showing 3241-3270 of 3382 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion