ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 91-120 of 5946 posts

Shows same parents

yes, but they shouldn't be merged!

MP done.

thanks Angus

Thank you Angus

Perl Esther Ullmann
Parents disconnected

merci

Can't assign parents because of "tree split" etc...

Theunis Egbertszen

even with an exact date of birth i can't find an primary sources so my best bet is based on the About section and his last name/patronymic, please assign parents Egbert Sanderson and Harmentje Harmens.

Alex Moes
Done

unknown father of William Douglas Line ends here.. there is NO solid nor edivence of parents beyond this point please disconnect thank you.

can some one Erica Howton maybe field lock unknown father of William Douglas I am tired of people changing it.. dna has proven that line unknown and people keep messing with it..

thanks erica

as i said before people ignore the dna notice you put on that person and keep trying to reconnect it to english royality.. theire is no proof of that what so ever.. i have seen many pedigress else where that claim to go past william 1610 of new london BUT do not offfer in my humble opinion Solid edvience backed up with proof

I've heard of strange things yes. but i agree with you

Curator assistance needed. I made an error and merged the profiles of twins Edmund James Troyer and James Edmond Troyer. Can someone separate the profiles? Could you also make these MPs so neither I or anusone else makes the same error in the future.
Edmund's wife is Lydia L Greenslade, while James's is Sarah Ann Hudson.
Edmund James Troyer

Thank you,
Kimberly

Kimberly Louise Fraser, - I have unmerged Unknown Profile from Edmund James Troyer, but the changes you did on the profile after the merge might have complicated it or have to be reverted manually. Please check

Thank you Private User, I have gone back & corrected the various relationships.

Curator assistance needed. There are mistakes on my wife's tree Most of the info is wrong because her cousin was spiteful and messed up her tree. Can someone unmerge me from Tanya Alina Sharp tree please?

David,
it says thet TANYA merged your profile. Is this what you want undone?

Jane Martiau?

Daughter of Edward Berkeley et
Wife of Lt. Edward Berkeley

need correction

thanks Angus

Shmuel-Aharon Kam,

Yes because there are mistakes on my wife's tree Most of the info is wrong because her cousin was spiteful and messed up her tree. So she is thinking about deleting her profile and start all over since she can't fix it and her cousin wont.

Private User we may be able to undo the cousin's vandalism if you can PM me a link to her profile and some kind of timeframe when she made the bad changes.

Could someone please disconnect the following profiles from my tree? Michael James Halpin
William Halpin

These aren't sons of John (Jeremiah) Halpin

Thanks
Kathleen

Ok I have removed them but I sent a message to the manager of those profiles for help
Enrique Treat Gleason (Gleeson), Esq.

Curators, I please need assistance with this tree:
http://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000010301654735

I have been trying to merge the 2 trees but it doesn't seem to work maybe because of private profiles but no error is given. There are also some profiles that were deleted in the past but they are still shown. If you click on them they say they don't exist anymore.

If someone could help me clean that up it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Leave the tree as it is, - Geni staff have to take a look on it since the tree is visible, but when you click to view a profile you get the message that it is deleted. Mike Stangel, - could you take a look to the left in that tree?

I've removed the tree links to the deleted profiles. These were deleted in 2008, so quite likely this was a very old bug that has since been fixed.

Hi Curators, I need help on the profile below.
http://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000017673831163

The owner of this profile had accidentally merge his own profile with his own mother's profile 2 years ago. Until now there was no response from him and also from the new replacement manager.

Hopefully someone can help to unmerge it. Thanks ;)

Showing 91-120 of 5946 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion