ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 5881-5910 of 5946 posts

https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000025939754046#60000000...
JORGE MANUEL ARTAGAVEYTIA PIÑEYRO (Q.E.P.D.)
Falleció el 4 de junio de 2016
— (Q.E.P.D.) — FALLECIÓ EN LA PAZ DEL SEÑOR, CONFORTADO CON LOS SANTOS SACRAMENTOS Y LA BENDICIÓN PAPAL, EL DÍA 3 DE JUNIO DE 2016.— BEATRIZ PEREYRA BONASSO DE ARTAGAVEYTIA; SUS HIJOS: BETINA Y PEDRO MARIZCURRENA, PAULA Y MARCELO SALVAGNO, XIMENA Y RAFAEL DABEZIES, EDUARDO LUIS Y VIRGINIA SCHICKENDANTZ Y XAVIER E ISABEL BUERO; Y SUS NIETOS PARTICIPAN CON PROFUNDO DOLOR LA PARTIDA AL CIELO DE SU QUERIDO JORGE Y PIDEN UNA ORACIÓN POR SU ALMA
PLESE KILL THIS PROFILE HAS A SECOND NAME Manuel

Private User
Pls check your Geni messages

Glad your watching. Not everyone is looking for information about their family and connections to others. Probably why so many have Private on their name's. Hopefully you have a way to follow back to the person just in case.

Please help me unlink a bad merge. I made a real mess of things a few days ago when I accidentally merged Hiram Nutter with his wife Hannah Lettie Nutter (Chrislip). I kept trying to fix the problem, but don't know how. Hiram now has 2 sets of parents. I should have asked for help sooner. My apologies for the mess!

Hiram “Ham” Nutter

Thanks!

Joan Elizabeth Marshall, merges undone.

I need assistance in merging the profiles of Private User, Private, and Private into their primary profiles that are managed by David Bard. Being that his profiles are private, I am unable to actually tag them; however, Ira Bard's profile is the second one down found when typing his name into the quick search.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks!

Kirsten Timmesdatter Krummedige

She was the daughter to Timme Hvitkop Krummedige, til Tange and N.N. so she needs help in getting the right parents set up.

http://finnholbek.dk/getperson.php?personID=I22028&tree=2

Kirsten Timmesdatter var enke efter marsk Evert Moltke død 1380/81 og søster til hr. Jens Nielsen (Rosenkrantz) kone Margrethe, som DAA 1985-87 gør til en Krummedige.

Kirsten Timmesdatter was the widow after marshal Evert Moltke, d. 1380/81 and the sister of Mr Jens Nielsen (Rosenkrantz) wife, Margarethe, as in the DAA (Yearbook of the Danish Nobility) 1986-87 makes to belong to the Krummedige family.

After that her first husband died, she remarried Henning III. Podebusk.

Could a curator please merge Richard Shufro and Richard Shufro
and their children etc

Could a curator please fix Margalit Sales

She is married to herself.

Could a curator please merge

Rhoda Kruglak
Rhoda Kruglak

Norman Kruglak
Norman Kruglak

and then merge the duplicated children of Rhoda and Norman (and their spouses)

Thanks

Thanks! Angus Wood-Salomon Yes, it seems to be alright now, unfortunately this profile was MP, with a lot of bad information in it, her children in the second marriage was set up to have been born previous the first one, she was made older and I had a job in tracking down the right estate she supposedly was born at, a lot of mischmasch makes a bad profile...

Judith "Judi" Elaine (McKee) Burns, done (I think). That seemed endless.

Beatrice Douglas, Countess of Erroll

Can someone pretty, pretty please curate this Lady (plus nearby relatives)? At the moment, she has 2 sets of biological parents, and probably some sibling abundance too, because of the double sets of parents.

Could a curator please merge the duplicated children of Moshe Cohen

Thanks

Could a curator please merge the duplicated children of Private

Thanks

Could a curator please complete the merge on https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000042928777977?from_flash=1... and also merge any duplicated descendants
Thanks

Leanne M (Volunteer Curator - Australia) - on walkabout🇦🇺 Ann & I have completed requested merges & any surrounding them.

Leanne M (Volunteer Curator - Australia) - on walkabout🇦🇺,
I'm checking and merging what I see aroune your first request for today.
*Moshe Cohen is done and also Zmira Zilkha (Mani). Another curator merged your other requests.
--
*https://www.geni.com/people/Ellie-Zilkha has 2 wives with the same name and I'm pretty sure that their wives are the same person since their children have the same names but their birth names are different. Should I just go ahead and merge them?
--
Will you please add also the name of the person in a 'merge compare' in your request so that curators can mention the name after a merge or a non-merge if the profiles happen to be different? See your last 3 requests.for today (from MY time 8:58 AM to 9:29 AM)

Showing 5881-5910 of 5946 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion