Einudd Ap Gwrddwfn, King of Wales - My Great Grandfather is.

Started by Private User on Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Showing all 21 posts
Private User
9/3/2014 at 3:07 PM

Einudd Ap Gwrddwfn, King of Wales, is Lillian Olson (Raczkiewicz)'s 36th great grandfather!

Einudd Ap Gwrddwfn, King of Wales is Dr Johan Hugo (MBBCh, Bsc(Med)(Wits))'s 49th great grandfather!

Einudd Ap Gwrddwfn, King of Wales is my husband's 35th great grandfather.

Private User
9/4/2014 at 7:34 PM

My 39th great grandfather

9/5/2014 at 1:01 AM

Einudd Ap Gwrddwfn, King of Wales is my 48th great grandfather.

1/16/2015 at 8:38 AM

49th great, great.

1/16/2015 at 8:54 AM

MY 54TH great grandfather - Einudd ap Gwrddwfyn, King of Cernyw

Private User
1/16/2015 at 9:11 AM

Einudd Ap Gwrddwfn King of Wales
is my 47th great grandfather

1/16/2015 at 2:33 PM

Greeting all, he is my 34 th Gr.Grandfather on my Mothers side of the family? Someday I will find Our John Brown who married Susannah Bond and complete our Welsh lines on my Fathers side :) This couple were very small people.

Private User
1/16/2015 at 2:53 PM

Einudd Ap Gwrddwfn, King of Wales is Ulf Ingvar Göte Martinsson's 50th great grandfather!

1/17/2015 at 9:20 AM

And Einudd Ap Gwrddwfn, King of Wales is my 42nd great grandfather. But, as we've established, if you have royalty in your bloodline, you're likely to have LOTS of it, and find it recorded.

Einudd Ap Gwrddwfn, King of Wales is your 46th great grandfather.

1/18/2015 at 9:39 AM

Direct descendancy line from Einudd Ap Gwrddwfn, King of Wales began with Brutus "The Trojan", 1st King of Britian, 77th great grandfather < Brutus ap Selys Hen {Fictional} > son of his Legendary trojan father(78th great grandfather) < Legendary father of Brutus, 1st king of Britain

1/19/2015 at 2:43 PM

Check Brutus' profile text for more on the various versions of the legend, including the various candidates for his father, and the age of the sources (there's quite a bit of time between the time when he supposedly lived and the writing down of the legends!)

1/24/2015 at 4:47 AM

Brutus "The Trojan", King of Britian is my 74th great grandfather. I didn't bother with his father, since we don't know which one he is and apparently can't confirm either King.

Private User
2/7/2015 at 5:06 AM

Einudd Ap Gwrddwfn,King of Wales-My Great Grandfather is" my 41st grandfather her is my linkhttp://www.geni.com/path/Judy-Rice+is+related+to+Einudd-Ap-Gwrddwfn...

2/8/2015 at 2:45 PM

He is my 44th great grandfather!

http://www.geni.com/path/Reidun-Carstens+is+related+to+Einudd-Ap-Gw...

I am really happy to see all cousins and relatives....hugs to you all....love from your cousin Reidun.

2/8/2015 at 2:55 PM

This lineage also goes up to Boudicca

Einudd ap Gwrddwfyn, King of Cernyw
54th great grandfather

Einudd Ap Gwrddwfn, King of Wales
his father

Gwrddwfin ap Cwrrig
his father

Cwrrig Goruc Mawr King of Silures ap Meirchion, King of Wales
his father

Meirchion ap Owain, King of Wales
his father