Robin Williams - Condolences

Started by Roland Smith on Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 7 posts
8/12/2014 at 8:54 PM

I pray for the family of Robin Williams that their mourning and grief is soon replaced with fond memories of a truly remarkable man.

8/12/2014 at 10:31 PM

May his soul and all of the souls of the departed, rest in peace.

8/12/2014 at 10:42 PM

Through all of the laughter, success, awards, and being in the limelight, Robin Williams was a flesh-and-blood human being who had been the recipient of amazing God-given talent and left a legacy which made millions laugh and cry. He loved our troops, putting on many USO shows. To most of us, he hid his depression and drug dependency well, but it was never "cured." If, by his death, he has helped the medical industry take a closer look at depression and drug addiction, he will not have died for naught. May God bless his family through the difficult times ahead. We will miss his sincere warmth and his ability to touch our hearts.

Private User
8/13/2014 at 5:07 AM

May God bless his family through the difficult times ahead and may his soul rest in peace .

Private User
8/13/2014 at 11:35 AM

RIP.

Private User
8/13/2014 at 1:28 PM

@ Amén.

8/14/2014 at 6:54 PM

Robin you will be missed. We are distant cousins so I know that you will have many friends and family where you are to have fun with on a daily basis. You and Christopher will have much to catch up on. You will also enjoy meeting my Father as it will almost be like looking in a mirror.

Showing all 7 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion