Robin Williams - May the Lord bless his family with peace!

Started by Private on Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 6 posts
Private
8/12/2014 at 1:39 AM

I am so sorry to hear of your death Robin. I wish those who are so troubled in their hearts and sole could come forward and ask for help. I know you trying from what they said on the News. The problem is by doing this you have left you family with this stigma of hell hanging over their heads. Like someone in the future who doesn't know of you and your work may ask one of them how you died. They will have to relive it over and over again like a bad ground hog days revisited. They will never be able to lay you to rest in their memories.
I pray for you wives and children that they will be able to lay down the heartache they now feel with the loss of your presence. May the Lord be with you Robin as you begin you journey into eternity. You were will loved by all I pray that this will be the catulus to find a cure for this horrible disease that is worse then cancer that leads someone to take their lives. Love to you always Robin you will be missed.

8/12/2014 at 1:50 AM

I hear you, VI Beck. Loud n Clear. May the "Great It" (my preferred Terminus for: Allah, God, Buddah etc.) show tremendous mercy on his tortured soul. ~for he not being of sound bodily, mental and soul structure, may seek your endless bounds of merciful understanding. their fraught ridden cores, find soothing in your divine eternal love~ Me

Private User
8/12/2014 at 5:57 AM

Depression is not a joke its areal illness that doesn't discriminate.No amount of money or fame can fix it.The funniest man on earth couldn't.Just think positive and be healed.Support those who are battling depression and other mental issues it takes lives.RIP Robin Williams my heart goes out to his family you were my favorite comedian @ actor love to you always you will be missed by the world Judy Rice

Private User
8/12/2014 at 6:16 AM

How we know how Robin's family is going through. We lost our youngest in 2012 the same way from Depression.

8/12/2014 at 1:56 PM

repose en paix Robin Williams un acteur inspirant
i do rember a inspiring movie What Dreams May Come
and many more. he was humble human soul

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion