Leonardo da Vinci - No evidence that Leonardo had spouses or even partners

Started by Sharon Doubell on Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 31-38 of 38 posts

Removed. Will lock his relationships.

While a polymath is someone who knows a lot about a lot of things, a Prodigious Genius is someone who contributes something new and original or revolutionary to many different fields. Anyone could potentially learn what others have already taught - and memorize it. A prodigious Genius might not even know about those fields, there may not even be those subjects to study - they create them.

The main thing that separates a Prodigious Genius from other geniuses is their creativity and imagination. They don't just think outside of the box - they turn boxes into spheres.

I dont seem to be able to add any information now sharon.. i found a son for Bartolomeo ,Bartolomeo - 1497 -Had a son "Pierino - was a sculptor but died at age 23 and was mentioned in Giorgio Vasari's biographies and one of his sculptures is in the Louvre
but i can not add him, unfortunatly, and other tid bits.

Leonardo's mother was 16 when she had him. She married another man soon after and eventually had 3 daughters, 1 other son, and a the 5th is unknown.

Piera - 1455
Maria - 1458
Name Unknown *Leonardo notes that his half brother on his mothers side died from a mortar shot at Pisa.*
Unknown

Leonardo was Illigitimate.

Thanks.

Added Pierino da Vinci.

Any reference/source for Leonardo's siblings on his mother's side? their father(s)

Got 1 source for the other siblings: http://www.discoveringdavinci.com/bio/

Showing 31-38 of 38 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion