Catherine Kate Broadwater (Gunnell) - Correction

Started by Kathryn Long on Friday, July 25, 2014
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 11 posts
7/25/2014 at 8:08 PM

Regarding Annie Elizabeth Broadwater's surviving children. Guy Everhart died in The 1900 storm in Galveston,Texas. Elmer Everhart lived and died in 1949.

7/26/2014 at 9:46 PM

Kathryn Long

Who were the parents of Annie Elizabeth Broadwater

I assume she was married to a Everhart.

7/27/2014 at 6:57 AM

Caroline Jackson and John C.H. Broadwater.

7/27/2014 at 7:07 AM

Neither of them have profiles on Geni would you add them where they belong

7/27/2014 at 7:23 AM

Yes, add them.

7/27/2014 at 7:31 AM

Kathryn Long

I am a Curator http://help.geni.com/entries/487543-What-are-Curators-

I do not know this family. I am assuming you do, if you have the names and connections of family members l will help you add them.

7/27/2014 at 8:21 AM

John broadwater was the of brother of Elizabeth Ellandra Broadwater ancester of Michael Farr who posts on this site. My purpose of posting was to clear up the misconception that it was Caliie Broadwater who was killed in the 1900 Storm. Annie was the one that died.

7/27/2014 at 9:23 AM

So you are saying Callie Everhart was not killed in the storm

but her sister Anna E Everhart

There seems to be a conflict here..on My Heritage both sisters is showing as being married to Joseph V Everhart

Do you know the correct husbands?

i was just using My Heritage as a guide...

7/27/2014 at 9:26 AM

You said John Chapman Hunter Broadwater was the brother of Elizabeth Farr

Just showing this so all the profiles concerned would be in the discussion

7/28/2014 at 5:38 PM

Annie was married to Joseph H. Everhart. They both died in the storm in Galveston in 1900. Callie died later in 1906 and is buried in Missouri. My g grandmother's Bible and the list of the dead in 1900 storm show that Joseph's middle initial is an H but I have seen the V applied to him as well. I remember my g grandmother very well. The death of most of her family on that terrible night was never far away. She moved to Dallas,Tx but her daughter married my grandfather and moved back to Galveston where I grew up. I went to school on the land that the Everharts owned.John C.H. Broadwater is the brother of Elizabeth Ellendra Broadwater. Thank you for taking the time to look into this matter. My reaseach skills are limited.

7/29/2014 at 6:26 PM

Callie Broadwater's last name was never Everhart. I did find an obituary on her and she did marry, but I do not remember who it was. I was never able to find that obituary again online.

Showing all 11 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion