Edward III of England - 18 th great grand father

Started by Private User on Saturday, June 14, 2014
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Related Projects:

Showing 1-30 of 63 posts

Greetings to any and all relatives on this site.

Greetings from your 17th cousin once removed in Wetumpka, Alabama. Edward III of England is my 18th geat-grandfather .

Hi there. Edward III of England is my 17th great grandfather.

Greetings from San Francisco. Edward III is my 3rd cousin, 29 times removed.

Correction: Edward III of England is my 27th great uncle.

Correction: There are two Edward III's of England. Edward III Plantagenet is my 17th great grandfather.

Hello from the 19th great-granddaughter on my father;s side!

Hi from Australia, Edward was my 1st cousin 20 times removed

There was actually 11 King Edwards of England.
1. Edward the Elder. (reigned 899-924/5)

2. Edward the Martyr (reigned 975-978)

3. Edward the Confessor (reigned 1043-1066)

4. Edward l (as we know him) (reigned 1274-1307)

5. Edward ll (as we know him) (reigned 1307-1327)

6. Edward lll (as we know him) (reigned 1327-1377)

7. Edward lV (as we know him)

8. Edward V (as we know him) (died as a child in the Tower of London)

9. Edward Vl (as we know him) (reigned 1547-1553)

10. Edward Vll (as we know him) (reigned 1902-1910)

11. Edward Vlll (as we know him). (not crowned and abdicated reigned December 1936- June 1937).

King Edward 1 (of England) is related to my husband 224 times, grom being my husband's 19th great grandfather to 39th cousin 23 times removed, This being through various ancestors

@Edward 111 of England is my 1st cousin 21 times removed this is my line Judy Rice

Hi There all,

Edward III Plantagenet was my 18th great uncle.

Hi Cousins!
Edward III of England is my 21st great grandfather.
Theresa Renée Eléna Delgado-Tossas → Linda Sue Cox your mother → Gladys Mae Lockwood Tyler (Kelley) her mother → Vivian Lucille Kelley/Payne/Smith (Cromer) her mother → Floyd Francis Cromer her father → Elizabeth Ann Cromer (Grosvenor) his mother → Hiram Grosvenor her father → Nathan Grosvenor his father → Richard Grosvenor his father → Leicester Grosvenor, Jr., Capt. his father → Rebecca Grosvenor (Waldo) his mother → Susanna Waldo (Adams) her mother → Rebecca Adams (Graves) her mother → Katherine Graves (Gray) her mother → Thomas Gray her father → Richard Gray (Grey) his father → Lord Thomas Grey, III his father → Thomas Grey, 2nd Marquess of Dorset his father → Cecily Bonville, 7th Baroness Harington his mother → Catherine de Neville, 2nd Baroness Hastings her mother → Richard Neville, 5th Earl of Salisbury her father → Joan Beaufort, Countess of Westmorland his mother → John of Gaunt, 1st Duke of Lancaster her father → Edward III of England his father

Hi to all. Edward lll is my 19th ggf on my mothers side. 21st ggf on my fathers side.

For four (4) years Edward the III King of England was my 19th GGF now he is my first cousin?
How will he be related to YOU in a couple of years?
It just takes one monkey wrench.
Take screen shots of your relationship to him, it may be gone next week.

Walter, I copy out the path and insert them into word docs. Yes, the monkey wrench is likely, that someone's Grandmom was their Granddad's cousin... ;-) happened quite often, within the threads these Royal Tapestries! :-)

Greetings From Brazil - Edward III of England is My 23rd Great Grandfather. Interestingly, I live on Another Continent, Unlike Other Cousins​​ Who Live in Europe and the USA. I Am Studying The Anthropological Aspects of These Family Trips***.

Edward III of England is my second cousin 22 times removed, hello to all the cousins!

Hi Bernardo, You are my 19th cousin 1 time removed. YEA! Thanks for introducing me to a branch of the family in China.
Best regards,
John Pat

King Edward III, is my 18th great grandfather
Edward III, king of England

He's my 18th great grandfather. We ought to organise a family reunion. I wonder how many of us there are?

Yes, Edward the III is my 18th great grandfather also.

@ Janice - a bunch - lol - :))

Several million, most likely ;-)

@Mike Brumble, we are 13th cousins.

@Edward III of England is Breya Warnstaff's 21st great grandfather!

Breya Warnstaff, you are my 16th cousin once removed. We share descent from Richard Knollys (1402-1485) and Margaret D'Oyley(1429-1449). These are both master profiles.

I'm glad they bred early. I see that Margaret Knollys nee D'Oyley died at 20 and only had two children.

Edward III Plantagenet, King of England is my 18th great grandfather

David Howerton, you are my 13th cousin once removed via Sir John Drummond:

Sir John Drummond of Innerpaffrey, 2nd Laird of Innerpeffray

and Margaret Jane Steward:

Margaret Jane Stewart

Margaret is daughter of James IV of Scotland.

Nice to meet my 13th cousin. Hi Janice

Edward III is my 17th great grandfather.

Edward lll is my 17th Great Grandfather, on my Father's side!!! ;)

Showing 1-30 of 63 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion