Nicholas de Warren, of Poynton and Stockport - I have removed the Cutler genealogy as a source for the Warren family

Начала Частный профиль воскресенье, 8 июня 2014
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

• Частный профиль
    Geni member
  • Geni Pro

Упомянутые профили:

Проекты:

Показаны все сообщения (3)
Частный профиль
8.6.2014 в 8:50 после полудня

It has proven erroneous already and has wreaked havoc on Geni. Please do not use it, as there are other excellent original sources that AGREE with each other. I will begin posting links to reliable genealogical sources here. Also, please do not use ANY family made websites, I already spent hours reading and debunking them. I would like a responsive curator to work with once we have verification and then lock the fields.

8.6.2014 в 10:30 после полудня

All completed fields are sourced & locked, curator note in place. I think I reviewed the line according to the thromber site a few weeks back & locked etc then - if I missed any can you post a link or a discussion from that profile?

8.6.2014 в 10:34 после полудня

http://www.thornber.net/cheshire/htmlfiles/warren.html sorry. Good site & snippeted in each of the profile overviews along with a link to it. I had also uploaded I think - I'll check my docs because maybe I forgot to link to Nicholas ( erroneously called John in some pedigrees, isn't it?)

Показаны все сообщения (3)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении