• Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni member

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 6 posts
Private User
2/5/2014 at 6:16 AM

Is Unknown Profile the spouse of Louis-Noël Houde dit Desrochers, son of Noël Emile Houde & Anne Lefèbvre?

DLD sent a private message to the managers stating "He did not marry Luce Bissonneault. Please disconnect this.
Plus, date of death is unknown. All we know is that he died between Mar 23, 1710 and Dec 7, 1712".

Marty Beaudet replied with his source: http://worldconnect.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&am...

DLD stated the Louis connected to Luce was the incorrect Louis. That Louis Houde was the orginal Houde in Nouvelle France.

So, let's figure it out and get it fixed.

Private User
2/5/2014 at 7:15 AM

I expect that DLD is referring to Louis Houde, son of Jean-Louis Houde-Desruisseaux & Marie-Thérèse Côté. We have that Louis married to Madeleine Houde & Madeleine Houde.

That Luce profile is curated by Private User.

So if that is correct, which seems to line up with what both Marty and DLD have put forward, we should disconnect that first Luce from the incorrect Louis and merge the Luce profile into the MP connected to the correct Louis. I'll go ahead and do that now and if new research shows different, we can change it.

Private User
2/5/2014 at 7:17 AM

Oops, I duplicated Madeleine. That Louis was married to this profile, which is MP: Luce Boissonneault

Private User
2/5/2014 at 7:22 AM

So just to clarify for everyone for what I think is correct:

* Louis-Noël Houde dit Desrochers, son of Noël Emile Houde & Anne Lefèbvre was married to Marie-Madeleine Boucher

* Louis Houde, son of Jean-Louis Houde-Desruisseaux & Marie-Thérèse Côté was married to Luce Boissonneault & Madeleine Houde

Private User
2/5/2014 at 10:32 AM

Thanks. I MPd some of the profiles last night because I found some duplicates. Hoping it's figured out soon.

Private User
2/5/2014 at 11:35 AM

Also, when I stated "what I think is correct", I was just referring to what has been presented by DLD & Marty. My quick research didn't turn up anything.

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion