Anthony Woodville, 2nd Earl Rivers is Ian Winton's 15th great grandfather!

Started by Private User on Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 10 posts
Private User
1/14/2014 at 2:44 PM

This line looks pretty short, and solid from what I can tell. Can anyone share anything about this man?

Anthony Woodville, 2nd Earl Rivers is Ian Winton's 15th great grandfather!

http://www.geni.com/path/Ian+Winton+is+related+to+Anthony+Woodville...

Anthony Woodville, 2nd Earl Rivers

1/14/2014 at 3:03 PM

I wouldnt know where to start filling you in on this mans history, his family are central to the Cousins War! A fabulous period in history which culminates with the Tudor dynasty!

1/14/2014 at 3:06 PM

I am reading a text book about the women in the Cousins War, Anthony Woodvilles sister Elizabeth married Edward iv. Such an intertwining of our huge family. Always fascinates me to read something new about this period.

Private User
1/14/2014 at 3:28 PM

This man is also very close, and Anthony Woodville's Great Great Grandson and looks to be of some importance! Sir Nicholas Poyntz, Kt.

WoW! Sir Nicholas Poyntz is your 12th great grandfather. This is a part of my family that I never have known about until Geni.

Private User
1/14/2014 at 3:38 PM

Edward Berkeley is your 10th great grandfather. This man is from the same line and I know Berkeley is a respected name, I have never been able to understand if Berkeley and Barclay are of the same family? Does anyone know the answer to this question?

Private User
1/14/2014 at 3:38 PM

Lt. Edward Berkeley

Edward Berkeley is your 10th great grandfather.

Private User
1/14/2014 at 3:46 PM

Eugene Thomas
Thank You!! I have not seen that and it was a good read!

1/14/2014 at 3:47 PM
Showing all 10 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion