Elizabeth Herr (Lotscher) - Husband(s) of Elizabeth Lotscher Herr?

Начал Dan Cornett четверг, 31 октября 2013
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (5)
31.10.2013 в 8:56 до полудня

This Elizabeth Herr currently shows two Isaac Herr husbands:
(1) Isaac Herr, son of Henry & unknown, #39 in the reference Herr genealogy (according the the profile placard); no dates are associated explicitly, but Henry(1690) is the son of Bishop Hans Herr.
(2) Isaac Mylin Herr, son of Bishop Hans Herr & Elizabeth Kendig; this Isaac is shown as born 1691.

The children listed may help to resolve the correctness ... although there may also be duplicates among those children, too.

I see the questions as:
a) Did two Elizabeth's, spouses of those two Isaac's, get incorrectly merged?
b) If (a), which is the Lotscher?
... other variations ...

31.10.2013 в 11:38 до полудня

After entering several descendants of Isaac Herr son of Henry & Unknown Herr based on Theodore Herr's research, there were several individuals matched with another tree. The tree had identical information at that level. Unfortunately, as the merges followed back up the tree, it led to the wrong Isaac. Since it was late, I stopped working to continue today. There are also quirks with the Neff's that I must examine.
I must admit that I am getting more and more reluctant to merge nodes on my tree. Straightening a mess seems to take more time than keeping a tree "pure".

31.10.2013 в 11:42 до полудня

I think it is now back to the way it was - The Isaac's are separated again with Elizabeth attached to the other one. However, it probably will look like the two Isaacs have the same descendants.

1.11.2013 в 11:37 до полудня

Looking at the spouses in the area led to a whole raft of different tree merges in the families "surrounding" the Herr's. I think this large "area" of the tree is a lot cleaner now. I don't think I crossed any generations, but I did move one "child" b 1400's out from having parents in the 1600's! I'm sure that helped (not a Herr).

1.11.2013 в 11:59 до полудня

... among them were the Neukommet'w, which you had a hand in some of them, I noted.

Показаны все сообщения (5)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении