Edmund of Langley (Plantagenet), 1st Duke of York - Edmund of Langley (Plantagenet) 1st Duke of York is your 19th great grandfather.

Started by Aimee C. Speidel von Ofterdingen on Monday, July 15, 2013
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 4 posts
7/15/2013 at 12:21 PM

Edmund of Langley (Plantagenet) 1st Duke of York is your 19th great grandfather.

7/15/2013 at 12:57 PM

Thank you Aimee. In following my Father's family line the last few years I have been surprised at all the connections to royalty he has both past and present.

Mary

Private User
7/15/2013 at 2:03 PM

@Edmund of Langley,1st Duke of York is my 2nd cousin 20 times removed Judy Rice=Arthur Rice my dad=Israel Tekarihoken Rice his father=Pierre Atawenrate Rice his father=Ignace Awennaietha Deer Rice his father=Marie Madeleine Kiatawinon Deer Rice his mother=Thomas ,aka Atonwa Aronhiowonen her father=Silas Rice his father=Edmund Rice his father=Samuel Rice his father=Thomasine Rice(Frost)his mother=Thomasine Frost(Belgrave)her mother=Joanna Belgrave her mother=Catherine/Strutt her mother=Sir John Scott,High Sheriff of Kent her father=Sybilla Scott,Heiress of the Barony of Bircholt her mother=Johanna Halsham her mother=Richard Halsham her father=Philippa de Strathbogie his mother=Elizabeth de Ferrers,Countess of Atholl her mother=Isabel Lady Ferrers of Groby DeVerdum her mother=Elizabeth de Clare,Lady de Burgh her mother=Joan of Acre,Countess of Gloucester @ Hertford her mother=Edward 11 of England her brother=Edward 111 of England his son=Edmund of Langley 1st Duke of York his son this is my lineage Judy Rice

7/15/2013 at 5:19 PM

Edmund of Langley is my 18th great-grandfather.

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion