Hugh le Despenser, 1st Lord Despencer - Hugh le Despenser is your 22nd great grandfather

Started by Aimee C. Speidel von Ofterdingen on Thursday, July 11, 2013
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 4 posts
7/11/2013 at 1:41 PM

Hugh le Despenser is your 22nd great grandfather

Private User
7/11/2013 at 6:06 PM

Sir Hugh le Dispenser, of Ryhall is your 23rd great grandfather

Private User
7/11/2013 at 6:41 PM

Sir Hugh le Despenser of Ryhall le Despencer ,of Ryhail is my 21st great grandfather Judy Rice=Arthur Rice my father=Israel Tekarihoken Rice his father=Pierre Atawenrate Rice his father=Ignace Awennaietha Deer Rice his father=Marie Madeleine Kiatawinon Deer Rice his mother=Thomas,aka Atonwa Aronhiowonen her father=Silas Rice his father=Edmund Rice his father=Samuel Rice his father=Thomasine Rice(Frost)his mother=Thomasine Frost(Belgrace)her mother=Joanna Belgrave her mother=Catherine/Johanna Strutt her mother=Sir John Scott,High Sheriff of Kent her father=Sybilla Scott,Heiress of the Barony of Bircholt his mother=Johanna Halsham her mother=Richard Halsham her father=Philippa de Strathbogie his mother=Elizabeth de Ferrers,Countess of Atholi her mother=Henry de Ferrers,2nd Baron Ferrers of Groby her father=William Ferrers,1st Baron Ferrers of Groby his father=Anne le Despenser his mother=Sir Hugh le Dispencer, of Ryhall this is my lineage Judy Rice

Private User
11/11/2013 at 7:47 AM

Hugh le Despenser is my 19th great grandfather.

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion