Prophet Muhammad of Islam (PBUH) - curious about this one....how can it be?

Started by Kristin Felicia VanNest on Monday, February 11, 2013
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 31-51 of 51 posts

Excellent Sergio, thank you

Thanks Sergio. PBUH is my 48th great grandfather running through lines of French and English aristocracy. All is very interesting.

Private User You are right, exotic, regal and exquisitely beautiful! Thank you so very much for taking the time to share with us so generously your superb scholarly research, revealing insights and amusing anecdotes.

Thank you Kristin, Vicky, Malka! , Nancy and all for sharing ideas, not everything is Facebook in this life!! hahaha By the way, I am not a Historian, but I had read a lot about these facts. Nevertheless it is just reccollections..By the way Malka, we have a loooong connection, perhaps one of the longest I have seen. Surely there is a shorter one..I know about a long line from my paternal GreatGrandFather that has not been unveiled yet..so it is not the big tree. See you guys later!

By the way, there is a large number of Jewish lines in European high nobility, and anybody else, because of Spain and Portugal, also.

Yes, I am also related to Jewish ancestors as well as PBUH. But have not found a good connection to Jesus family yet.

Anyone know what the different color coding means? I see our lines are blue but there is also green, red, brown & purple..? I'd love to find out the specifics of these colors...

Kristin Felicia VanNest Each time there is a color change in a path, that shows a relationship by marriage rather than a blood relationship.

if it shows grandfather lineages - those are actual bloodlines

Thank you !

Susan Islam has been the religion of all the prophets from Adam to Muhammad pece be upon them all. it was not a new thing invented in the 700s, it was revived when Allah (God) began revealing the Quran to Prophet Muhammad. Islam is not an invention, it is a Holy guide, the relgion of God, the perfect way of life. Please read the Quran if u want to know wat Islam is about.

Nancy in Islam slaves are to be treated good as the Prophet Muhammad said even though Muslims after didnt follow the advice do not label all Muslims and Islam as an evil religion.

"Your servants and your slaves are your brothers. Anyone who has slaves should give them from what he eats and wears. He should not charge them with work beyond their capabilities. If you must set them to hard work, in any case I advise you to help them." Prophet Muhammad

Also , Jabir ibn 'Abdullah said, "The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, advised that slaves should be well-treated. He said, 'Feed them from what you eat and clothe them from what you wear. Do not punish what Allah has created.' "

Sallam ibn 'Amr reported from one of the Companions of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Your slaves are your brothers, so treat him well. Ask for their help in what is too much for you and help them in what is too much for them."

Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The slave has his food and clothing. Do not burden a slave with work which he is incapable of doing."

Not one of you should [ when introducing someone ] say ‘This is my slave’ , ‘This is my concubine’. He should call them ‘my daughter’ or ‘my son’ or ‘my brother’.

So the slaves must be treated good and freeing a slave is rewardable by God and encouraged, the Prophet and his companions freed many slaves. Please read all of this article that refutes common misconceptions: http://www.answering-christianity.com/karim/no_rape_of_female_slave... and also women in islam: http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac9.htm#links and islam as a whole and comparing it to christianity: www.answering-christianity.com

also nancy they didnt have to call it mecca cola they just did and Islam is a beautiful religion such a shame most of the world is brainwashed by the media to think otherwise please people go out there and read about Islam by muslims not christians or islamaphobes

Everyone please be careful about what you say. Discussions about religion and politics don't belong on Geni. In the past Geni has closed and deleted message threads where people began to step over the line.

vicki the Prophet Muhammad had white skin here is a description of him: I saw a man who is handsome, of glowing countenance, and of good proportions, with neither a large stomach nor a small head. He is smart of appearance, with balanced features, deep black eyes, and long eyelashes. His voice is not coarse. He has a long neck, a full rounded beard, and thick eyebrows that meet each other. When he is silent, he is stately and composed, and when he speaks, his appearance is impressive.

“He is the most beautiful and striking man from a distance and the best and most beautiful from close up. He is well spoken, clear in what he says, saying neither too much nor too little, his words flowing forth like a perfect string of pearls.

“He is neither too tall nor overly short, a stately man in the company of two other stately men (one of them was Abu Bakr RA), and he is the most prominent among them and the most well-respected.

“He has companions who surround him. If he speaks, they listen to him, and if he commands, they hasten to fulfill his command. He is well served and attended, though he is neither stern nor argumentative.”

here is another: “I saw a man, pure and clean, with a handsome face and a fine figure. He was not marred by a skinny body, nor was he overly small in the head and neck. He was graceful and elegant, with intensely black eyes and thick eyelashes. There was a huskiness in his voice, and his neck was long. His beard was thick, and his eyebrows were finely arched and joined together. When silent, he was grave and dignified, and when he spoke, glory rose up and overcame him. He was from afar the most beautiful of men and the most glorious, and close up he was the sweetest and the loveliest. He was sweet of speech and articulate, but not petty or trifling. His speech was a string of cascading pearls, measured so that none despaired of its length.”

He was a the best role model anyone could have he was loving, caring, forgiving, patient all the good qualities again please read about him from muslims sources and you will discover the beauty of him and his life and why so many people love him. Also try not to make lies about him, im not sure about this european-prophetic genealogy but i dont know, Allah (God) knows best. i neither believe nor deny this genealogy.

Susan Prophet Ibraheem (Abraham) Khaleel-ullah (Friend of Allah) is Prophet Abraham of the bible and was the paternal ancestor of the arabs through his first son Prophet Ismaeel (Ishmael) and his first wife was Sarah and his second was Hajar (Hagar) from Genesis. Sarah was the mother of the Prophet Ishaaq (Isaac) from who descend the Jewish people.

Justin i was just clarifiying the slave issue in islam

ariane Ali was not a Prophet he was a companion, cousin and son-in-law or Prophet Muhammad who was the last Prophet for all mankind until the end of the world

you guys do know that Muslims in Spain and other parts of the Muslim world invented almost everything we have today and without them and Islam there wud never have been a renaissance . when the world was in the dark ages from 700s to 1500s it was Islams Golden Age

Can we close this thread?

عمر - أخي، فمن تحتك إلى التبشير الإسلام على geni.com. هنا المسيحيين، اليهود، الزرادشتيين والبوذيين والوثنيين، والملحدين المسلمين (السنة والشيعة والإسماعيلية، الصوفية، السيخ وغيرهم). بالنسبة لنا العمل مع بعضها البعض نعتمد على القاعدة التي تقول

يمكن للشخص أن يعتقد ما يريدون - ولكن لا إرشاد الآخرين في كيفية تصديق ما كنت تعتقد بغض النظر عن مدى صحة كنت تعتقد انك.

وتسمح هذه القاعدة التعايش السلمي والتعاون من العديد من الأديان واللغات والثقافات والأجناس والأعمار. Geni.com هو الموقع الذي يتيح لنا أن نشهد يسافر الفكرية والدينية من أجدادنا.

يرجى أن يكون سفيرا للإسلام - تساعدنا على فهم عميق مساهمة سوف تكون القرارات نيابة عن الأمة على Geni.com.

السلام عليكم، أخي.

حاييم

Showing 31-51 of 51 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion