Eva Maria O'Neill (Walter) - GRANDPARENTS?????????????

Started by Catalina Beleña Martinez on Thursday, November 15, 2012
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 6 posts
11/15/2012 at 4:41 AM

And their parents and grandparents? or is this lady came out of limbo '

Private User
11/15/2012 at 5:18 AM

Born 1940 means that she is 72 today.
How old are your grandparents?

11/15/2012 at 5:28 PM

Bjørn,
If my grandparents were alive they would be 98, 102, 106 and 108.

Catalina,
It is not unusual for there to be profiles on Geni with no information about the parents, it doesn't mean that Eva had no parents, only that we don't know who they were.
A common example i find is marriage records that list the bride and groom's names, ages and homes but not their parents names.
Knowing Eva's maiden name and that she was born in Austria in 1940 you might be able to trace a birth record for her in Austrian archives. Good luck!

Private User
11/15/2012 at 11:58 PM

Nah, when I read this topic I read it as it was a surprise that the coming mother-in-law of the only 30 years old Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland is a grandparent.

In an age of 72 it is not even uncommon of being a great grand parent, and even great great if you get a child before you are 20.

Anyhow: We should probably make an effort to get some more profiles on her ancestry.

11/16/2012 at 7:47 AM

If this can me wide. I think there is something not clear.

1/25/2020 at 9:13 AM

Eva Walter wad born in the german part of former Tjeckoslovakia, in a town called Karlova.
After the fall of the nazis the family was expelled to Germany. They were said to be wealthy owning a hotel but lost everything.

Bror Irgens

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion