Great to be here!

Started by Per Appelgren on Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 6 posts
11/13/2012 at 8:46 AM

Great you let me in here! Does the project have some kind of preamble/styleguide? What is of the higher interest, to add new composers or to fill the existing ones?
//Per Appelgren, Stockholm, Sweden

11/13/2012 at 12:44 PM

I would just follow your own interests and do whatever you feel like doing. On Geni we all work together.

11/13/2012 at 12:53 PM

I am researching the ancestors of Stella Nina McCartney Willis, Stella Nina McCartney one of whose ancestors on his mother's was Johan Sebastian Bach.

11/13/2012 at 3:36 PM

Stella Nina McCartney Willis, are you really sure of that? I've always held the belief that JSB's dynasty went extinct when Wilhelm Friedrich Ernst's daughter died in 1871. She and Ludwig Albrecht Hermann Ritter didn't have any children according to my recollection. But please, do light me up on this very interesting subject!

11/13/2012 at 3:37 PM

Great spirit, Randy Schoenberg! Then I think I'll start with some late Russian romantics...

11/14/2012 at 11:05 AM

I'm continuing the previous message also had the aforementioned German ancestors. Poles and Russians by mother and by father's ancestors Vikimg fingers 4 wonderful countries!
PS: I'm from the same parents who YOUR Majesty Queen Silvia.

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion