Charles Clement (1745 - 1806)

Started by Private User on Monday, September 17, 2012
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 31-44 of 44 posts

Eu concordo em unir os dois projetos!Al Alguém tem pode me ajudar com o projeto que tenho de fazer a ávore genealógica da Sra.Stella Nina McCartney Willis mais conhecida como Stella McCartney

Would someone translate?

I used Google Translate - which identified Portugese as the language

"I agree to merge the two projects! Anyone have Al can help me with the project I have to do the genealogy of ávore Sra.Stella Nina McCartney Willis better known as Stella McCartney"

Thanks you Annelise

Eu falo português, Stella Nina McCartney Willis e posso ajudá-lo se tiver alguma dúvida.

Well said, Maria. There were times that giving anything to the cause, even a crust of bread, would put a man, his home, and his family in jeprody. In the book I referenced before by (President) Jimmy Carter, the man had a brother who was at the meeting of the (then) revolutionary thinkers. The brother was hung and later the man's house was burned with his young son killed in the yard.

Such an act as giving the gun was definitely a big step and should receive the just recognition. Sounds like including all service the same would be a good idea.

I do not usually follow projects very well but this one is something we and our Daughters could find useful.

I should mention that the book "Hornets Nest" was based on actual facts and people but with the major characters' combined with names fictional.

One of my relations was in that Ranger Group who called themselves patriotic....to the King.

All in all, whether we combine projects or not, and exactly how documentation should be done, the important thing is that we are doing it. Thanks to everyone working on the project.

Tudo bem com você? Será que você poderia me ajudar entrando em contado com as pessoas desta lista o meu nome è Joana D'arc da Silveira.o Louis Epstein é bisavo de Stella McCartney por parte de cmãe!Será que não seria melhor trocar o nome do projeto para o nome de casada da Stella?Que è Stella Nina McCartney Willis!

Vou lhe enviar uma mensagem privada. Neste local se está discutindo um outro assunto e as pessoas não falam português.

Translation:

I'll send you a private message. At this site you are discussing another matter and people do not speak Portuguese.

* At this thread they are... :-)

This is not about "Charles Clement", but it did seem to be an active link to those moderating this group, so here goes...
My Grandmother was (I think) a member of DAR. At least that is what I was told. How do I find out, and if so, what do I do with it? I know she was more than qualified, as our family has been here from the Mayflower, James, Anne, etc any help would be appreciated.

You should be able to find her record (or your grandmother, perhaps) through the (free) DAR database.

They have a "descendant" search:

The Descendants database is an index of the names found on the lineage page of DAR applications and supplementals.

OR go to one of the qualifying Patriots and follow the descendancy, doing a cross reference search for those with multiple qualifying patiots. I found an ancestress death date this way!

http://services.dar.org/public/dar_research/search/?Tab_ID=5

Showing 31-44 of 44 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion