Most Revisions

Started by Fred Bergman on Saturday, August 25, 2012
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Related Projects:

Showing 31-41 of 41 posts

We must count only tree members of Geni users, not of profiles !

Ok. But in theory you could end up with a list of people with 5,000, which won't look too good. Justin is close to the limit. Is he the only one?

(previous posting I wrote 45 in stead of 54 as ID of Mike, sorry)

We can ask Mike Stangel to raise the 5,000 limit

Ancestors for me, they hit the limit of 5000. I am in favour of raising the limit provided that they are all ligit ancestors. In my ancestry I find Zeus, God, biblical figures etc...

Fred, let me know when you are done messing with the lists. Decathlon numbers don't add up now. I disagree with some of your changes. No sense adding a category (Family Group) where eventually you will just get a list of 10 people with the 5,000 max. And why take out Most Followed?

I stop now, I see it is wrong, to many with 5,000. I leave it now to you, waiting for further instructions ;<))

We can use my way of calculating ancestors - just those in the first 10 generations

5,000 is a limit set for performance reasons, and cannot be raised at this time.

Randy Schoenberg I did not take out Most Followed, but I split it. One for all profiles and one for the Decathlon for users only!

For some reason my home page says I have 21.860 ancestors. Don't know why it kept counting past 5000 for me... my wife's tree is richer than mine, and she has only 5000....

Harald Tveit Alvestrand you are a pro, unlimited counting or limited 100,000; your wife isn't a pro user, limited 5,000 !

Showing 31-41 of 41 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion