Add This Profile to the Locked Profiles Project

Started by Justin Durand on Sunday, July 29, 2012
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 31-44 of 44 posts

Private User somehow the profile can not be linked to any project it shows that it is a private profile even though it is not, this is an error in Geni I reckon.
Joel van Coevorden is a locked MP not a private profile.

The profile had a bug and that's why it showed incorrectly. Customer Care has most kindly corrected it for us. Thank you for bringing it up.

We don't know - it seems to have been old. It's the only case I've run across.

Hello,
Can you please remove that person Yehuda Gutman
from his sister Raya. They are not related and i can't separate them.

Thank you.

Imanuel Rybakov which is truly the child of Naftaly and Tova?

Geni generally links children by having the same parents, so if you remove the parents from one, it will usually stop being the sister of the other.

There was an unresolved conflict on Yehuda that I resolved (without changing anything) - this might have caused a problem.

Raya is not a child of Naftali and Tova.

Can you please remove her from Gutman family.

Raya is no longer listed as a child of Naftali and Tova.
Please add references to the profiles, so that others can see where your information comes from.

Thank you so much!

@rvk it's probably better to use "Contact Profile Manager" to send a message to the locking curator directly. We have enough curators now that it's better to target your message rather than create a situation where one curator is stepping on another's toes....

This profile is double and not active anymore.
Malkiel Matatov

For that reason owner created another email and added another profile of himself. Can you delete it?

We would have to step lightly before just deleting a profile with a user attached to it. I'd rather merge the profile with his new one, if he can confirm for us that the profile you linked is also his.

Yes, it is also his. I tried to merged it. But it doesn't go though because of different emails. May be you can can merge it. The user didn't login to geni for long time.

Can you please have him send me a Geni inbox message? ("Send Message" on my profile)

Showing 31-44 of 44 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion