Started by Marvin Caulk, (C) on Monday, April 30, 2012
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 10 posts
4/30/2012 at 2:23 PM

Looking for someone to update the profiles starting with the letter "Q" and "R"

These profiles have already been created using the format Last Name, First Name, Middle name.

Needed, someone to edit the profiles so the Names appear in the correct field and to add the Picture (or correct Medal) to the profile. Then to enter the birth/death/MOH information as found in The Hall of Valor at http://www.militarytimes.com/citations-medals-awards/search.php?med...

add them to the various war they Received the Medal for,

And any information that may be found on them from Find-a-Grave.

Private User
4/30/2012 at 4:44 PM

It is interesting that the U.S. Medal of Honor is considered worthy enough to be included in the recipients names, yet the British Imperial Honours, which are considered of equal or higher status in their relevant countries are not.

I guess the tree needs to be viewed from a U.S. perspective.

4/30/2012 at 5:28 PM

Private User

Please note that the Medal of Honor project is one that was taken up by me and is a sub-project of http://www.geni.com/projects/Military-awards-and-decorations/4673

Anyone wishing to open a project for the British Imperial Honours is welcime to do so.

I invite military/ex-military thier spouses/descendants to help locate and honor all hero's from every land thru these projects.

Private User
4/30/2012 at 5:30 PM

A bit pointless - the honours are subsequently removed.

4/30/2012 at 5:39 PM

Ken., Please clarify and give me an example.

Private User
4/30/2012 at 7:26 PM

The numbers are increasing, but you can try these
Sir Edmund Hillary
Winston Churchill

5/1/2012 at 11:45 AM

Ken, I have your message, give me a little bit and I will open up a new discussion (or point to an old one) that will address this proplem.

5/1/2012 at 12:31 PM

Still in need of help

5/9/2012 at 4:59 PM

Pleeeease......................

Showing all 10 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion