Brooke Shields - Hallo Brooke :)) I am your 13th cusin.Live in Norway.Funny,but your looking for family were on Norwegin televisjon yesterday evening.Mvh anna marie andersen,Norway

Started by Anna Marie Annie Andersen on Sunday, April 1, 2012
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 20 posts

I only want to say hallo :)) I am your 16th cousin .Live in Norway.Small town caled Levanger in Nort-Trøndelag.I hawe allways lookin for family-and now Geni helped me.
Mvh
anna marie andersen

Brooke Shields is my 19th cousin twice removed.

hello. what person is brooke related too, am I wonder ? the same as everyone else, through plantagenet? åsa

Hallo Brooke :)) I am your 13th cusin.I live in Denmark.

hello. can anyone tell me how brooke are related to all of us ? I just can not see it, so please. åsa

Hi Asa! Looks like 23rd cousin twice removed, for you:

http://www.geni.com/path/Brooke+Shields+is+related+to+%C3%85sa+Alde...

thank you mike, you are an angel, are you and me related too? åsa

thanks everyone, I am surprised, I must check the persons, some are known, some are not, so I must check it, birger jarl is known, and ingrid ylva, but a few others is not known at all. åsa

Been awhile since I have had time to check in....I hope all is well with everyone. I just saw that Brooke Shields is related to some...I was wondering if someone could show me how and to whom is she related??? All of us???

Kathie

Never mind I found that she is my 23rd cousin 4 x removed....Does anyone know What nationality is she....I never saw the show she appeared on.

Shields is an American actress of Irish, Italian, French, German and Spanish ancestry. Interestingly Brooke’s grandmother was an Italian princess named Donna Marina Torlonia.

Brooke Shields is my 15th cousin.

she is my 15th cousin.

Brooke Shield is my 16th Cousin.

Brooke Shields

Brooke Shields is my 15th cousin three times removed.

Brooke is my 16th cousin twice removed

My name is Cecilia Camilla Albertsen and i am your 22th cousin and my ancestor is birger jarl

I’m honored to see I’m probably 13th
Cousin.
I’m also connected to Shields in Pa .
About the time or before the American Revolution.
I’m a resident of Kentucky and a fan since Blue lagoon.

Brooke Shields is my14th cousin twice removed.

Showing all 20 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion