Cheney, Woodville (Widville, Wydville) connections

Started by Roger Jacobs on Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 61-72 of 72 posts

Elizabeth Woodville (Wydeville), Queen consort of England went from being my 15th ggm last time I checked to having no path. Unlikely that there is no path, so I wonder what is up?

Sir Richard de Cheney is my 16th great grandfather.

Elizabeth Woodville is my 14th great grandmother. Can't wait to see "The White Queen" on Starz!

Elizabeth Woodville (Wydeville), Queen consort of England is Hatte Anne Blejer (Rubenstein)'s 14th great grandmother!

This morning -- whereas yesterday there was no path the two times I tried it. Something was amiss. Usually for me there's a path to these types of British and Anglo-Norman families.

Paths appear and disappear depending on changes made to the Big Tree. (Also, it takes time for the changes to propagate - so you may be "unrelated" one day and "related" the next - or, occasionally, vice-versa.)

It's rare to get no path to older British or Anglo-Norman profiles, so I suspect there was a momentary glitch.

It's fairly rare to get no path to *anyone* else on the Big Tree, no matter how far removed or how convoluted the relationship.

Katherine Wydeville, Duchess of Buckingham is your 18th great aunt.
John Cheney is your third cousin 18 times removed.

You're correct. I know that someone has just started their tree when I get "no path".

Sir Richard de Cheney is your 20th great grandfather.
Elizabeth Woodville, Queen consort of England is your 17th great grandmother.

Thank Again Roger putting more on my tree

Elizabeth Woodville, Queen consort of England is your 15th great grandfather's 1st wife.

Sir Richard de Cheney is your 20th great grandfather.
John Cheney is your third cousin 16 times removed.
Katherine Wydeville, Duchess of Buckingham is your fourth cousin 17 times removed.

Sir Richard Cheney is my 10th cousin 19 times removed. That,s it. The whole way from the Faroe Islands. I think genealogy-researching are very important and also necessary for example to got a nice long living JOB.

Showing 61-72 of 72 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion