Foulques V "le Jeune", Count of Anjou, King of Jerusalem, Knight Templar

Started by Cynthia Sue Braxton on Thursday, December 15, 2011
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 31-45 of 45 posts

He's my 23rd great grandfather!

He's my 23rd great grandfather from my father's side and also my 26th and 27th great grandfather from my mother's side. I only wish that Geni would allow us to view all of the various relationships that actually exist between two people, a feature that is available on Ancestry.com.

Foulques V "le Jeune", Count of Anjou, King of Jerusalem is my 24th great grandfather.

He's my 21st great grandfather

My - first cousin thrice removed's ex-wife's great aunt's husband's brother's wife's second great nephew's wife's 14th cousin twice removed's wife's 16th great grandfather. *that's a mouthful :)

Path & few other known people:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~prohel/stories/Ou...

Peter,
Thanks for the link, I found it to be very engaging.

Denise, you are welcome. It does show other distant Relatives - some that you would never think of would be Related :)

He is my 25th Great Grandfather also. If anyone is interested in reading more about the Nkights Templar, I read the following book way before I had any idea that I along with my brothers and sisters were related. The book of interest that has lots of our relatives in it is.
"The Lost Treasure of the Knights Templar" by Steven Sora. You can get it on Amazon.com reasonably priced.
Bonnie

Bonnie,
Great book!

Also my 25th GG....

my 26th

He is now my 25th great grandfather...things keep changing on Geni!!

Foulques V le Jeune, comte de Anjou et roi de Jérusalem is my 25th great grandfather.

My 26th ggf

Foulques V le Jeune, comte de Anjou et roi de Jérusalem is your 28th great grandfather.

Showing 31-45 of 45 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion