Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 3 posts
11/23/2011 at 11:23 AM

Edward Windsor is your 12th cousin

11/23/2011 at 7:47 PM

My Greetings from Costa Rica. My Families of The Count Palatine Laterano Raimundo Ignacio Porta y de Solans/ and marchesse Ferdinando Della Porta of Naples, Italy and Count Antonio Della Porta, of Sicilia and Milan, Italy. Tüchler Meyer-Mayer Family of Bernhard Tüchler Meyer(Mayer) of Bromberg, Prussia, Poland, Germany and Romanov Royal Family of Russia.
P.O Box(Post office box): 781-2200 Coronado , San José , Costa Rica , Central America .
Email: ronald_porta@yahoo.com, ronald_porta@hotmail.com, ronaldporta@gmail.com, ronald_porta58@myspace.com
http://www.facebook.com/ronaldpelayo.porta/
www.familiaporta.com
With admiration, love, your friend from Costa Rica, Ronald Porta (Della Porta Tüchler)

Aleksandra, Grand Duchess of Russia
7/16/2013 at 1:31 PM

Your Royal Highness, Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, I am not sure are we related. This is my rule and I am not sure if this means something to you or if you follow same rule: "I go my way and no regrets"!
I am zero plus blood group and according to researches I am to be pure, true and only royal inheritor of Romanov Dynasty of last Russian Emperor Nicholas II Romanov. Everybody thought Grand Duchess Anastasia survived, but It was Grand Duchess Tatiana, second daughter who was my grandmother! I was shocked when I was told to be German Princess, but my blood is Russian royal blood not German...

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion