Charles Windsor is your 12th cousin

Started by Aimee C. Speidel von Ofterdingen on Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 31-60 of 128 posts

Chlodio I "le Chevelu", Roi des Francs is Heidi Kärblane (Kötsi)'s 42nd great grandfather!

Charles, Prince of Wales is my 9th cousin four times removed.

Charles, Prince of Wales is your 16th cousin.

Charles, Prince of Wales is my 15th cousin twice removed.

Charles, Prince of Wales is your 18th cousin five times removed.

Charles, Prince of Wales is my 15th cousin thrice removed.

Charles, Prince of Wales
is my 14th cousin twice removed.

Charles, Prince of Wales is my 14th cousin.

Prince William, Duke of Cambridge is your 20th cousin. :)

Charles, Prince of Wales is your second cousin once removed's husband's first cousin twice removed's wife's first cousin twice removed.

Something made my path a bit more complicated.
Old Path:
Charles, Prince of Wales is your 18th cousin five times removed.
New Path:
Charles, Prince of Wales is your 12th great grandmother's husband's fourth cousin 19 times removed!

According to Geni, Charles , Prince of Wales, is my 18th cousin , twice removed.
Gustav I Eriksson Vasa is my 6th cousin, 14 times removed.

"Charles, Prince of Wales is my 18th cousin thrice removed."

Carl XVI Gustaf, Kung av Sverige is my 18th cousin thrice removed.

Harald V, Konge av Norge is your 18th cousin thrice removed.

Margrethe II, dronning af Danmark (Queen of Denmark) is my 18th cousin thrice removed.

Prinses Beatrix der Nederlanden is my 18th cousin thrice removed.

And I could go on "bragging" for many centuries and generations, but the truth is: I have never been invited to any royal castle or party and I guess I never will, even if "all" the European Royals of Queens, Kings, Princes and Princesses are my cousins.

But it's kind of nice to see an unbroken blue relation-line to well-known people, that's true.

Charles, Prince of Wales is your second cousin four times removed's husband's first cousin thrice removed.
Charles III, King of the United Kingdom
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge is your 13th cousin thrice removed.
Catherine, Princess of Wales
Gustav I of Sweden is your third cousin 14 times removed. King of Sweden Gustaf Eriksson Vasa
Ture Bengtsson (Bielke), d.y. is your 19th great uncle.Tomas Andersson, till Årby

Charles, Prince of Wales is your second cousin four times removed's husband's first cousin thrice removed.Charles,

Diana, Princess of Wales
also related to Spencer sideClaude Bowes-Lyon, 14th Earl of Strathmore and Kinghorne is your 12th cousin thrice removed's ex-husband's great grandfather.

Fader Birgersson (Sparre av Hjulsta och Ängsö) is your 20th great grandfather.Fader Birgersson (Sparre av Hjulsta och Ängsö)

Erik Abrahamsson Leijonhufvud, dä is your first cousin 16 times removed. Erik Abrahamsson, till Ekeberg (Leijonhufud)

Charles. Windsor is my 15th cousin
Diana, Princess of Wales is my 13th cousin once removed.

Okay,I want to play, too: Charles, Prince of Wales is your 12th cousin thrice removed

Charles Windsor, Prince of Wales is my11th cousin twice removed~

No, not correct. He is my 13th cousin once removed. The whole line on Geni is corrupted by the false assumption that Henry Sherman of Dedham, Essex b. 1511/12 was married to Agnes Butter and some even have her as Agnes Butler - neither of which is correct.

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge is your 21st cousin.

Prince William, Duke of Cambridge is your 14th cousin thrice removed.

I think this is Awesome if it is actually true..

Charles III, King of the United Kingdom He is my 12th cousin that is awesome. Greetings to all of you from Norway :)

11th cousin 2X. Why does his profile say "widower of Camilla Parker Bowles"?

Greetings to you too. I have to admit I am new to Geni and have probably posted some connections to the main feed whilst I was taking a look at how the site works. It is very different from the other geneiology sites I have used. I know I have a connection to Charels but absolutely no idea what it is...I am sure I will find out one day!

Showing 31-60 of 128 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion